Terms and Conditions
By communicating and/or paying for any service offered through Intuitive Counseling, LLC, you are stating that you have read this disclaimer and terms of service, that you have had the opportunity to discuss, and that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with, and accept the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- Prior results obtained do not guarantee a similar outcome in future cases.
- You have been informed that all client information and records during our sessions are treated in a confidential manner.
- It has been explained to you that Intuitive Counseling services are a complementary therapy not intended to replace any currently prescribed medical treatments as ordered by your physicians nor any other medical care you have been advised to seek by them.
- You have been informed that Intuitive Counseling will neither diagnose any medical condition nor prescribe for any condition that you might have nor do we make any specific claims regarding results from the sessions that you receive. These sessions are not a substitute for diagnosis or treatment from a qualified health practitioner for illnesses, injuries, or other medical conditions.
- All psychic readings and consultations are intended to offer insight into a person’s personal life and are not intended to take the place of and/or constitute legal, financial or medical advice.
- We do not claim to cure, treat, or diagnose issues pertaining to medical, legal, business or mental disorder matters. You are encouraged to consult a licensed medical practitioner for any physical or mental complaints you may have.
- We will not be held liable for any stress or loss of income caused by any persons or event incurred in the process of providing a service to clients or based upon consultation or communications with Intuitive Counseling, LLC. We will not be held responsible for any damages that are the result of using our services including but not limited to direct, indirect, personal injuries, consequential and incidental damages. By signing below, you agree to fully release and hold harmless Intuitive Counseling from and against any and all claims or liability of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of or in connection with my session(s).
- Full payment is required at the time of your booking or prior to the service. Balances must be paid with credit card or in cash only. Checks or money orders are no longer accepted. Cards on file shall be charged accordingly for services and products rendered unless client advises otherwise.
- Clients who fail to notify the office within 24 hours of their scheduled appointment will be required to make the full payment. There is no refund policy for cancellations, late arrivals, or missed appointments.
RETURN TO CHECKOUT